Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Pensacola, FL
Your Trusted Plumbers for Reliable Water Heater Services
Everyone wants access to hot water. If you’re having problems with your water heater, our plumbers will repair/replace your water heater. We provide reliable and professional plumbing services for Pensacola water heater repair, installation, and maintenance.
Our highly trained and qualified plumbing technicians are capable of handling any type of water heater you might have and resolving any issues with it. They pride themselves on providing the highest quality service and always getting the job done effectively and quickly.
When Do You Need to Replace or Repair a Water Heater?
You should consider replacing your water heater if it's more than 10 years old. A water heater can last up to 6 to 12 years with proper maintenance. However, a tankless water heater can last for more than 20 years. Call today and talk to one of our customer service agents for affordable and fast repair service.
Your water heater will give you a variety of signals that it needs to be repaired; these include:
- No longer supplying constant hot water
- Taking longer and longer to heat
- Making unusual noises
- The water heater itself is leaking
- Rusty water coming from taps
- Hot water pressure is low
If it is not possible to repair your system, we will work with you to find the best water heater to meet your needs. This replacement will then be professionally installed.
Even though having to purchase a new water heater will be more expensive, remember that newer water heater systems are far more efficient, and over time it will eventually save your money.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
It is likely time to replace your water heater if you notice any of the signs below.
- It stops generating hot water –In the event, you’re no longer getting any hot water. The first thing you should check is your circuit breaker, and secondly, check that the pilot light is on. If neither of these is the problem, Unfortunately, the unit is most likely dead and you'll need water heater replacement.
- Water does not get hot enough –As with any appliance, tankless water heaters will last longer than a tanked water heater. 20 and 10 years, respectively. But both of them have finite life spans and will eventually need to be replaced.
- The water is a rusty color –If your water heater provides you with odd colored water, this is most likely an indication that the inside of the water heater has begun to accumulate rust due to corrosion, or the sacrificial anode rod may need to be replaced. Contact our water heater replacement experts for a free consultation. It is most likely you will need a new unit.
- You have paid for one too many repairs – If you’re constantly paying to repair your water heater, these costs will eventually add up and prove to be more expensive than buying a new water heater. As a rule of thumb, once your water heater is over ten years of age, you might want to save yourself some hassle and buy a new one.
- Leaky water heater - A leaky tank can signify that it has reached the end of its life span. If you notice water puddling around your water heater, call a professional plumber and install a new water heater.
- Your water heater is more than a decade old - Most water heaters last up to 10 years. When the water hits the end of its life span, it develops severe problems and becomes less efficient. If you are unsure if your tank has reached its life span, contact a plumber to perform an inspection.
Benefits of Getting Tankless Water Heater Services
Before you install a tankless water heater, it’s essential to weigh up the pros and cons as they are a more expensive solution.
The pros of a tankless water heater include:
- They are more energy efficient
- They last much longer
- The smaller unit takes up less space
- They provide a limitless and constant supply of hot water
Cons of tankless water heater system include:
- More expensive to purchase and install
- They only provide hot water to a single faucet in time
We invite you to contact our team today to find out more about how we can help. Our dedicated Pensacola water heater service experts have everything you need to get the job done!
4th Generation Plumbers
Over 25 Years of Experience
Licensed, Bonded & Insured for Your Protection
Locally Owned & Family Operated
Business Based on Quality & Honesty
The Most Reliable Choice for You