Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Pensacola, FL
Your Trusted Plumbers for Reliable Water Heater Services
Everyone wants access to hot water. If you’re having problems with your water heater, our plumbers will repair/replace your water heater. We provide reliable and professional plumbing services for Pensacola water heater repair, installation, and maintenance.
Our highly trained and qualified plumbing technicians are capable of handling any type of water heater you might have and resolving any issues with it. They pride themselves on providing the highest quality service and always getting the job done effectively and quickly.
Let Reliable Plumbing Plus LLC provide you with the skilled service you need. Call us at (850) 848-4432 today to schedule an estimate.
When Do You Need to Replace or Repair a Water Heater?
Water heaters are one of these household appliances that can wear out, simply because they get used every single day. Call us today and talk to one of our customer service agents if you require a water heater installation or an affordable and fast repair service.
Your water heater will give you a variety of signals that it needs to be repaired; these include:
- No longer supplying constant hot water
- Taking longer and longer to heat
- Making unusual noises
- The water heater itself is leaking
If it is not possible to repair your system, we will work with you to find the best water heater to meet your needs. This replacement will then be professionally installed.
Even though having to purchase a new water heater will be more expensive, remember that newer water heater systems are far more efficient, and over time it will eventually save your money.
When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
It is likely time to replace your water heater if you notice any of the signs below.
- It stops generating hot water –In the event, you’re no longer getting any hot water. The first thing you should check is your circuit breaker, and secondly, check that the pilot light is on. If neither of these is the problem, Unfortunately, the unit is most likely dead and you'll need water heater replacement.
- Water does not get hot enough –As with any appliance, tankless water heaters will last longer than a tanked water heater. 20 and 10 years, respectively. But both of them have finite life spans and will eventually need to be replaced.
- The water is a rusty color –If your water heater provides you with odd colored water, this is most likely an indication that the inside of the water heater has begun to accumulate rust due to corrosion, or the sacrificial anode rod may need to be replaced. Contact our water heater replacement experts for a free consultation. It is most likely you will need a new unit.
- You have paid for one too many repairs – If you’re constantly paying to repair your water heater, these costs will eventually add up and prove to be more expensive than buying a new water heater. As a rule of thumb, once your water heater is over ten years of age, you might want to save yourself some hassle and buy a new one.
Benefits of Getting Tankless Water Heater Services
Before you install a tankless water heater, it’s essential to weigh up the pros and cons as they are a more expensive solution.
The pros of a tankless water heater include:
- They are more energy efficient
- They last much longer
- The smaller unit takes up less space
- They provide a limitless and constant supply of hot water
Cons of tankless water heater system include:
- More expensive to purchase and install
- They only provide hot water to a single faucet in time
We invite you to contact our team today to find out more about how we can help. Our dedicated Pensacola water heater service experts have everything you need to get the job done!
4th Generation Plumbers
Over 25 Years of Experience
Licensed, Bonded & Insured for Your Protection
Locally Owned & Family Operated
Business Based on Quality & Honesty
The Most Reliable Choice for You